Full Time Job
• 7 years VFX post-production experience must be recent and continuous.
• Solid knowledge of Maya, Mari, and Nuke.
• Solid previous experience as CG/2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
• Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
• Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
• Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
• On-set supervision experience is a plus.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
• Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
• A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
• Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
• Technically and creatively astute.
• Highly organized.
• Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
• Verify technical solutions proposed by team members.
• Work closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
• Brief entire crew on the director's creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
• Communicate with external production companies.
• Coordinate the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
• Manage teams.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online