VFX Production Manager
This was removed by the employer on 6/5/2023 9:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for VFX Production Manager jobs in Remote-US
Search all VFX Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
PXO creates industry-leading Virtual Production and Visual Effects for premium Film and Episodic content. With over 20 industry awards and nominations, PXO, a Sony Pictures Entertainment company, is a trusted partner for storytellers and showrunners worldwide. The company has been creating iconic work since 2001, from Martin Scorsese's Academy Award winning Hugo and HBO's Emmy winning Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, through to Amazon's The Boys, Marvel's Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania and many more.
In Virtual Production, PXO helps clients to realize their creative vision, from production through to post-production. Using interactive technology and proprietary software and solutions, PXO brings ideas to life by virtually immersing filmmakers in the worlds they imagined, throughout every stage of the creative process. The company's latest LED volume work includes House of the Dragon, Star Trek: Discovery and Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and Netflix's upcoming Avatar: The Last Airbender.
PXO has seven studios and three LED volumes in the US, UK, Germany and Canada.
Day-to Day Activities Include:
• Create a schedule for all phases of production and helps assign 2D and 3D artists to the work
• Help create and maintain task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the show
• Maintain and publish information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and artists
• Provide support to VFX and show supervisors as needed
• Help manage the task assignments and priorities for the 2D and 3D teams
• Manage daily digital resource utilization and acts as the primary contact on the production team regarding the allocation of show resources; communicates daily with the team regarding changes to priorities, etc.
• Experience of working with a mid-large size VFX studio
• Can work under pressure
• Team player
• Must currently be residing in British Columbia or Quebec for work in our Vancouver or Montreal office
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
Not sure if You're a Fit? Drop Us a Line to Say Hello!
At Pixomondo, we believe that culture and diversity feed creativity. We value each individual employee's unique perspective and understand that in fostering equality and inclusion, we design a more engaging entertainment experience for everyone around the globe.