VFX Production Manager
Full Time Job
Pixomondo is an award winning, industry-leading Virtual Production and Visual Effects company, providing expertise and solutions for premium Film and Episodic content. Technology and innovation are forefront for us; we partner with clients to deliver on their creative ambitions for film and episodic content.
We are currently hiring a VFX Production Manager for our Vancouver office. Day-to Day activities include:
• Create a schedule for all phases of production and helps assign 2D and 3D artists to the work
• Help create and maintain task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the show
• Maintain and publish information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and artists
• Provide support to VFX and show supervisors as needed
• Help manage the task assignments and priorities for the 2D and 3D teams
• Manage daily digital resource utilization and acts as the primary contact on the production team regarding the allocation of show resources; communicates daily with the team regarding changes to priorities, etc.
Good to have skills
• Experience of working with a mid-large size VFX studio
• Can work under pressure
• Team Player
• Include your current resume and IMDB.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.