VFX Production Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 5/6/2020 8:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for VFX Production Coordinator jobs in Frankfurt-HE
Search all VFX Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VFX Production Coordinator? Minimum Requirements:
Pixomondo Frankfurt & Stuttgart have some exciting feature film and TV series projects coming up and need more coordinators on board. We welcome your application if you are eligible to work in the EU and fulfil the following criteria:
• Previous work experience in VFX production, including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
• Shotgun experience an asset.
• Must be proficient Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written), taking good notes.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisors with scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
• Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings.
• Be able to schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using shotgun.
• Organize and setup media for cinesync / client review sessions.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
• Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact.
Must be eligible to work in the EU. Relocation not available for this position. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.