VFX Production Coordinator
Full Time Job
Pixomondo Frankfurt has some exciting projects coming up and needs more coordinators on board. We welcome your application if you are eligible to work in the EU and fulfil the following criteria:
• Previous work experience in VFX production, including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
• Shotgun experience an asset.
• Must be proficient Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written), taking good notes.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisors with scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
• Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings.
• Be able to schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using shotgun.
• Organize and setup media for cinesync / client review sessions.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
• Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact.
Must be eligible to work in the EU. Relocation not available for this position.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online