Full Time Job
VFX Producer: Located in UK Or Germany
Pixomondo (PXO) is an award-winning, solutions-oriented visual effects company that solves creative challenges for its clients and partners, crafting high-level visual effects for feature films, television series and commercials productions. For its work, PXO has won four Emmy Awards, a BAFTA Award, an Academy Award and numerous other industry awards.
The Senior Producer is responsible for creating and managing overall schedules and budgets for projects. In collaboration with the VFX Supervisor, the Senior Producer casts appropriately and motivates a team to successfully deliver VFX projects on budget and that meet or exceed client expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creating and maintaining budgets and schedules for shows.
• Work closely with VFX Supervisor to deliver project in time and within budget.
• Track and record all changes to scope of work and verify change orders are correct and agreed with the client.
• Work with the resourcing teams to plan crewing for shows.
• Continuous review schedules to ensure that staff are assigned work throughout the duration of the project.
• Ensure projects are set up with appropriate production workflows
• Anticipate special project requirements (software, hardware, space) and ensure needs are communicated
• Act as the primary contact with the client on projects, building and maintaining a strong relationship that builds client confidence.
• Report overall project status as required and during weekly production meetings
• Correspond with clients providing bids, progress reports, approvals, and costings
• Confidently negotiate with a client whilst maintaining a strong working relationship.
• Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
• Ensure all project deliverables are determined and that shots are managed and delivered according to schedule
• Work with the finance team to ensure all invoices are sent according to contractual or the pre-determined schedule.
• Monitor overall Bid vs Actual costs.
• Manage, guide and support production teams on projects and mentor less experienced Producers to support their growth.
• Liaise with key support departments to ensure positive artist experience e.g. systems, pipeline HR and resourcing
• Manage a small team: hold one on ones and reviews for the team
• Extensive experience in VFX production including extensive knowledge of post-production techniques and terminology.
• Excellent skills in problem solving and communication, ability to quickly assess relevant information and make effective decisions
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well-organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous extensive experience producing complex CG & VFX projects
• Highly organised with first-class time/project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent client and crew management skills
• Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
• Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
• Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
• Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
• Experience using Shotgrid software
• Fluent written and verbal English.
• Enjoys being part of a team to collaborate, support others and be willing to share techniques and skills
• Only applicants with current residence in the UK or Germany can be considered for this position
• Relocation costs not covered for these positions
• Include your current resume, salary expectation and references with your application