PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• 2 years work experience in VFX production including knowledge of post-production techniques and terminology.
• Must be proficient in Shotgun, Microsoft Word, and Excel on Windows and Mac systems.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written), as well as good note taking.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• On set film production experience a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
• Work with the team and client in all phases of project management.
• Schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, statuses, and delivery dates using online tracking database.
• Take detailed notes during meetings.
• Create and distribute technical review notes to staff.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Act as point of contact for client relationships.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online