PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/24/2019 12:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for VFX Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all VFX Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VFX Coordinator? Minimum Requirements:
• 2 years work experience in VFX production including knowledge of post-production techniques and terminology.
• Must be proficient in Shotgun, Microsoft Word, and Excel on Windows and Mac systems.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written), as well as good note taking.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• On set film production experience a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
• Work with the team and client in all phases of project management.
• Schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, statuses, and delivery dates using online tracking database.
• Take detailed notes during meetings.
• Create and distribute technical review notes to staff.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Act as point of contact for client relationships. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.