Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
- Scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Be able to schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using shotgun.
- Organize and setup media for cinesync / client review sessions.
- Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
- Ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact.
- 2 years work experience in VFX production including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
- Must be proficient Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written). And a good note taker.
- Strong interpersonal skills a must.
To Apply for this Position:
Local applicants only, relocation costs not covered for these positions. Must be eligible to work in the Canada.
Include your current resume and rate.
Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
Priority will be given to US & Canadian applicants
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online