Unreal On-Set Operator
Full Time Job
About Pixomondo Virtual Production
Creative. Independent. Builder. Problem solver. If these describe you, then Pixomondo's Virtual Production team might be just the right place to further hone your skills, dive into some really interesting, complex problems, and be a driver on the leading edge of film-making. As part of a brand new team and function, you will be building and prototyping new concepts and technology, bringing creative ideas to solve problems that will define an industry. Our technology bridges VFX into real-time virtual production to deliver a seamless filming experience. Highly self-driven, you will be part of a dynamic, flexible team, and we in turn will support your career goals through professional development and world-class learning opportunities. Join us to innovate the future of filmmaking.
What we're looking for
• 2 years of experience using Unreal Engine.
• Enthusiastic about film and real-time rendering.
• Adaptable, proactive learner.
• Detail-oriented, collaborative, and organized, with the ability to take on a variety of tasks.
• Able to problem solve and improvise while maintaining a positive attitude under pressure.
• Knowledge of a traditional VFX pipeline
• Familiarity with film equipment and LED hardware
• Experience working on film sets is a plus
• Working knowledge of virtual production and/or camera tracking.
What you'll be doing
• Collaborate within your team and other departments
• Make live adjustments on set, adapting content to fit the filmmaker's vision
• Handle animation playback
• Work closely with the development team to prototype, test, and iterate on new tools tailored to the production
• Seamlessly blend physically sets with virtual worlds