Unreal Engine Technical Artist
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Solid understanding of lighting, particle systems, post-processes, material setup and general workflows inside UE4.
• At least 2 years of experience in the industry working with blueprints/ Unreal Engine.
• BA in art or related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong plug-in writing skills or understanding of C in a UE4 environment is a plus.
• Knowledge of Maya with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
• Understanding of animation pipelines, including character and environment setups.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols.
• Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
• Portfolio/website demonstrating technical artistic ability that includes Unreal based work.
• Knowledge of virtual production integration for film and television a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Utilize Unreal's blueprints and sequencer tools to implement characters, stage elements and scripted events in different environments.
• Apply a broad range of skills with Autodesk products to ensure assets translate properly into Unreal.
• Problem solves and determines out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online