Technology Product Manager / Director Of IT
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• BSc of Computer science or equivilant
• 5 years experience in post production/ VFX technology management
• Previous managerial experience (team of 4-6)
• Expert knowledge with both Linux and Windows
• Automation and scripting is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Management of a team of IT System administrators that support all global postproduction facilities, including all systems, storage, networks management and support
• Develop and Manage operational plans and procedures covering all aspects of support and maintenance, including change control, communications
• Knowledge of design, deploy and administion of Linux, Mac and Windows systems and enterprise grade storage systems across both corporate and production environments
• Defining and documenting projects and assigning tasks to team members to deliver on business needs.
• Developing standards-based configurations for operations, deployment and administration of all systems and storage
• Responsible for effective collaboration between technology staff nand favilities in relation to all technical and production matters.
• Work with COO to discuss technical and business decisions that need to be confronted with competing operational trade-offs and manage the resolution to completion.
• Acting as main representative of the Technology teams in communication to Production and Executives
• Major project planning for Pipeline and IT Systems
• Providing support to new office locations for hires setup and purchases of hardware and software
• Manage Capital expenses purchasing for hardware, software and facilities needs
• Developing relationships with vendors and coordinating testing of demo hardware units/trials for next-gen workstations/render servers/software
• Management of all license renewals and purchase requests
• Member of Technology Strategy team (CG sups, Production and Tech)
• Work closely with IT and Pipeline to have execute production work flow plans
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online