Full Time Job
– 2 years experience as a TD in the VFX industry
– Experience in Python, Mel, and TCL
– Experience with Windows and Linux
– Extensive Knowledge of Maya, Nuke, Houdini, and Shotgun
– Strong understanding of colorspaces and OCIO
– Familiarity with git / svn and collaborative workflows (code review, standards, etc.)
– UI development using PySide / PyQt4
– Experience building VFX C/C libraries and dependencies on Windows
– Experience with Regular Expressions
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Provide support to the VFX and Production departments
– Create show based scripts and tools
– Support for shot based issues together with leads and supervisors
– Communicate technical issues to IT or Pipeline
– Do code reviews and give productive feedback to team members.
– Submit your own code for code reviews.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online