Shading TD / Look Development
Full Time Job
• 3 years of experience working in feature film VFX
• Advanced knowledge of Maya, Arnold & Vray
• Strong understanding of rendering methods
• Understanding Physically Plausible Shading models
• Excellent attention to detail
• Previous experience performing Look Development tasks
• Experience of real-world lighting and photography
• Good organization and communication skills
• Enjoy being part of a team and be prepared to assist others.
• Be willing to share techniques and experience.
• Experience with Nuke
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online