Full Time Job
Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award-winning work. Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.
• /- 4 years work experience.
• Knowledge and experience using modular rigging systems
• Comprehensive knowledge of Maya
• Experience with Python scripting is a must
• A reel demonstrating mechanical rigging abilities
• Strong comprehensive knowledge of anatomy, deformation and mechanics of movement
• Experience with muscle systems is a plus
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision
• Attention to detail and creative problem solving
• Ability to work well within team environment and willingness to share knowledge
• Ability to work well under pressure of tight deadlines
• Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new information
• Mentor entry level artists
• Provide and maintain rigs for various characters, creatures, facial, vehicles and props in Maya
• Troubleshoot rigging pipeline issues proficiently under guidance of supervisors
• Coordinate with animation team to fulfill their needs and build efficient rigs
• Communicate with modeling team on suitability of models for rigging
• Incorporate feedback from the supervisor to meet expectations
• Actively research and study innovative ways of rigging to produce light and user-friendly rigs
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and recent demo reel.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.