Full Time Job
• 4 years experience in a production environment and excellent knowledge of Maya.
• Excellent knowledge of Maya and Vray.
• Houdini experience is a plus.
• Distinct sense for composition, light, and color and excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work and lead in a strong team environment, willingness to share his/her knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
• Manage a production team of 3D artists within established timeframes.
• Assign tasks, tutoring, creative and technical coaching of team members.
• Supervise and review the work of team members.
• Be essentially involved in the planning of productions, set supervision, quality assurance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online