Senior Graphic Designer
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Bring an understanding of the importance of concept in Graphic Design to the creation of branding and marketing materials.
• Creatively apply experience in tasteful use of fonts and graphic layout design.
• Work creatively with CEO and Marketing staff on multi-platform media campaigns.
• Apply organizational skills to company graphic files, and technical skills to image refinement.
• Develop and coordinate media marketing schedules while monitoring project progress
• Play a key role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to the media industry.
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design.
• 5 years work experience in graphic design and media production.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), HTML/CSS, and WordPress.
• Strong portfolio/reel with examples of design fundamentals in both digital print and platforms.
• Excellent skills in time management and communication, creative writing abilities a plus.
• Able to integrate into team while maintaining independent, pro-active work ethic.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online