Senior FX Artist / Houdini
Full Time Job
• 3 years of FX Artist experience in a production environment
• Experienced in Houdini & Maya
• Creative ability & artistic talent
• Strong experience creating a wide variety of FX simulations (water, smoke, fire, destruction, supernatural)
• A good understanding of generic simulation engines
• Understanding of physics, realistic motion, and various natural phenomena at different scales
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently, proactively solving technical issues as needed
• Compositing, shading, scripting and programming experience are all assets
• Expertise with Houdini is required.
• Proficiency with Linux is required.
• Experience with C , mel, python, or other scripting languages is desirable.
• An art background is a bonus, as is a background in film making and story telling.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online