Senior CG Artist
Full Time Job
Demo reel that shows strong artistic skills including a strong sense of color, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a strong team environment
– 4 years of experience as CG Artist and ideally 1 years of experience as CG Lead in VFX industry
– Excellent knowledge of Maya, Vray and Zbrush
– Good knowledge of NUKE
– Excellent organizational skills
– Ability to perform multi-tasks, set priorities and proven problem-solving abilities
– Knowledge of Mari is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Lead the CG department and report to Head of Department and CG Supervisor
– Create assets, look dev, lighting/shading for shots
– Maintain a high-quality standard of work delivered by the team
– Communicate and work together with other departments
To Apply for this Position:
- Include your current resume, earliest commencement date and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.?
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online