Senior Cg / 3D Generalist
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 8:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Cg / 3D Generalist jobs in Frankfurt-HE
Search all Senior Cg / 3D Generalist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Cg / 3D Generalist?
Full Time Job
Before proceeding, please note only EU citizens or applicants with a current work permit and permission to live in Germany can be considered for this role.
• 2 years of working experience or an extraordinary Generalist demo reel
• Excellent knowledge in Maya, strong skill set in modeling and texturing
• Excellent knowledge of Arnold
• Knowledge of Houdini, at least basics, is a big plus
• Knowledge in Z-Brush and Nuke is a plus
• Strong skill set in modeling, texturing, lighting, animation and (best case) compositing
• Basic knowledge of scripting in maya (mel or preferably python) is a plus
• English language skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Demo reel that shows strong artistic skills including a strong sense of colour, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned VFX Tasks
• Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a strong team environment
• Good technical understanding of all aspects of 3D
• Ability and willingness to learn new pipelines
• You must have an existing EU work permit and permission to live in Germany
• Please include your current reel, resume and rate / salary expectation in your application
To Apply for this Position:
Please send an email to with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate or apply online.