Senior Asset Artist
This was removed by the employer on 6/29/2023 4:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Senior Asset Artist jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Senior Asset Artist postings
Full Time Job
PXO creates industry-leading Virtual Production and Visual Effects for premium Film and Episodic content. With over 20 industry awards and nominations, PXO, a Sony Pictures Entertainment company, is a trusted partner for storytellers and showrunners worldwide. The company has been creating iconic work since 2001, from Martin Scorsese's Academy Award winning Hugo and HBO's Emmy winning Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, through to Amazon's The Boys, Marvel's Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania and many more.
In Virtual Production, PXO helps clients to realize their creative vision, from production through to post-production. Using interactive technology and proprietary software and solutions, PXO brings ideas to life by virtually immersing filmmakers in the worlds they imagined, throughout every stage of the creative process. The company's latest LED volume work includes House of the Dragon, Star Trek: Discovery and Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and Netflix's upcoming Avatar: The Last Airbender.
PXO has seven studios and three LED volumes in the US, UK, Germany and Canada.
We are currently growing our Vancouver team and looking to add Senior Asset Artist. Key responsibilities for the role include:
• Creating incredible 3D models and textures ensuring balance of technical requirements within our pipeline and the quality standards we are known for at Pixomondo
• Working closely with the team and CG Supervisors to help plan and create assets
• Ensuring execution of the desired look and feel
Your Track Record:
• 5 years working experience in Modeling/texturing/shading
• Good Knowledge in MAYA, ZBrush, and MARI
• Good knowledge in Vray
• Patience and passion to mentor artists and lead a department
• Problem-solving skills; including the ability to work under tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong Demo Reel showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving
• Ability to work within a strong team environment, and willingness to share knowledge
• Must be eligible to work in British Columbia, Canada
• Include your current resume and link to recent work.