Senior Asset Artist
Full Time Job
Senior Asset Artist
We'd like to Re-Introduce You to Pixomondo!
PIXOMONDO is a forward-thinking, artist-driven company with an established global network of facilities in both Europe and North America. Our mission is to develop and produce stunning visual effects and innovative entertainment experiences for our clients.
We are in the process of expanding our Vancouver team and are looking for like-minded VFX industry professionals who are excited to get in on the ground floor and explore new terrain as we establish a positive culture within the VFX community.
We believe there is a need for radical transformation across the industry and we will be instruments of change! We believe openness, balancing life and external inspiration, and an opportunity to truly craft your career path are great starting points to being a VFX studio of the future, commencing with our new studio in Vancouver, Canada. Our PXO team continues to expand and explore the frontiers of tech in filmmaking, and we're looking for you!
Who Loves Working here?
Creative visionaries who value contribution to the final product. They have an eye for quality and are consistently in pursuit of technical excellence. Their naturally collaborative spirit brings the team together and they foster community both inside and outside work.
Day-to-Day, You'll Accomplish:
• Create incredible 3D models and textures ensuring balance of technical requirements within our pipeline and the quality standards we are known for at Pixomondo
• Work closely with the team and CG Supervisors to help plan and create assets
• Ensure execution of the desired look and feel
Your Track Record:
• 5 years working experience in Modeling/texturing/shading
• Good Knowledge in MAYA, ZBrush, and MARI
• Good knowledge in Vray
• Patience and passion to mentor artists and lead a department
• Problem-solving skills; including the ability to work under tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong Demo Reel showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving
• Ability to work within a strong team environment, and willingness to share knowledge
• Must be eligible to work in British Columbia, Canada
• Include your current resume and link to recent work.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
Not sure if You're a Fit? Drop Us a Line to Say Hello!
At Pixomondo, we believe that culture and diversity feed creativity. We value each individual employee's unique perspective and understand that in fostering equality and inclusion, we design a more engaging entertainment experience for everyone around the globe.