PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/15/2021 7:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Scheduling Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Scheduling Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in the US, Germany, and Canada. We are recruiting for positions in our Los Angeles Studio, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment. We are currently looking to hire a Scheduling Coordinator to join our growing team in LA.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling crew to projects for jobs provided by the VFX Producers. Their responsibility is to work closely with the Producers, Supervisors, and Head of Production, they are responsible for the allocating the appropriate talent to each project.
The ideal candidate would have some production experience and a desire to learn and grow in the VFX Industry
• Working with producers to schedule the talent needed for Production.
• Highlighting any scheduling conflicts and working with producers to find a successful solution.
• Manage artist vacation and time off.
• Source and book freelancers on as needed basis.
- Work with HR and Production to schedule interviews.
- Host interviews, scheduling all participants and gathering feedback.
• Conduct scheduling meetings regularly and as needed with HOP, Producers, and Supervisors to ensure each project is appropriately staffed.
- Actively seek ways to improve communication and efficiency.
- Experience working within VFX or post-production in a runner, post production assistant, scheduling or support role.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with databases.
- Excellent communication and project planning skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, be flexible, and solve problems.
- Experience working with scheduling software is beneficial.
- Ability to manage a busy workload with high productivity.
To apply for this position:
You must be eligible to work in Los Angeles. Please apply online and submit your current resume.