Full Time Job
• 4 years of visual effects experience in feature film and or television series
• Experience in creature rigging
• Experience in adopting production pipelines
• Expert knowledge of Maya is required
• Ability to script in Python and MEL
• Work with animation team to create artist-friendly rigs
• Create and support rigging/animation tools as needed.
• Familiarity with figure and facial anatomy
• Knowledge of blendshapes facial animation is a plus
• Excellent attention to detail and strong artistic skills
• Organised and able to work to production deadlines
• Ability to collaborate within a team environment
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills
A valid and current work permit for the E.U is a pre-requisite.
Must currently have permission to work in the E.U.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online