Full Time Job
– 3 years experience in software development
– 2 years experience with Unity engine
– Fluent in C#
– Able to design, visualize and communicate Software Architecture and Design Patterns
– Big plus: experience in mobile development with Java & Android Studio, Swift and Xcode
– Big plus: experience with AR/VR and related hardware and SDKs
-You are organized with good communication skills and a desire to guide and help others.
– You enjoy being part of an agile team and work on a wide range of Realtime and XR Projects.
– You have a positive attitude and the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
– You are self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and are able to work as part of a team.
– You are interested in new technologies, technical processes and their potential applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Implement interactive real-time applications developed with Unity.
– Design and communicate project architecture.
– Determine, design, document and maintain re-usable code modules.
– Guide and help team members using your technical expertise.
– Determine solutions for cost-effective, user-friendly designs for customer requirements.
Who We Are
Pixomondo's Real Time department conceives and creates interactive products for an impressive range of well-known international and national companies. We apply cutting edge VR technologies to create customized, immersive experiences. Utilising HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, HoloLense, Leap Motion, Kinect, Orbbec Astra in combination with hardware like pneumatic seats, high-end projectors and high-performance computer clusters, we have developed AR Apps, VR-Cinema experiences, multisensory motion rides, car and transportation configurators and a Mixed Reality Table featuring object recognition. Our work on the ''Ocean Odyssey'' immersive technology experience for National Geographic U.S.A was recognised with a VES Award in 2017.
The Realtime Department has the reliable support of Pixomondo's global VFX infrastructure and experience to deliver high-end visual content for interactive solutions.
Why work at Pixomondo
– An agile and growing team with development opportunities
– Our teams work on varied projects from many different industries
– Flat hierarchy with experienced Artists for guidance
– A modern working environment in Stuttgart
– Regular Hackathons
– State-of-the-art technologies in use (Workstations, Goggles, AR-Lab)
– Gym on the base floor with special offers for staff
– After work activities like film screenings in our cinema, board games, billiards
If you are a non-EU citizen, you will be required to have an existing work permit and permission to live in Germany.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online