VFX Production Manager
Full Time Job
Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award-winning work. Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.
• Creates a schedule for all phases of production and helps assign 2D and 3D artists to the work
• Helps create and maintain task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the show
• Maintains and publishes information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and artists
• Provides support to VFX and show supervisors as needed
• Helps manage the task assignments and priorities for the 2D and 3D teams
• Manages daily digital resource utilization and acts as the primary contact on the production team regarding the allocation of show resources; communicates daily with the team regarding changes to priorities, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Can work under pressure
• Team Player
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and IMDB.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.