Operations / Production Manager
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Operations Manager will primarily be involved in the day to day global operations including creating utilization models, IT Budgets. This role is also responsible for preparation of the Board Deck, production ultimates, ad-hoc analysis and special projects. The role interacts with every member of the accounting and operations team as well as operational managers throughout the company. The role directly reports to the COO and requires a highly motivated, self-starting individual with a passion for film and technology and the wider entertainment industry.
• Support in monthly / year-end accounting close procedures.
• Lead meetings and partner with producers to track by-title financials.
• Analysis to aid in strategic decision making.
• Ad hoc project work
• Experience in a VFX environment and Shotgun is a HUGE plus
• Development, monitoring and ownership of different projects that requires analysis
• Preparation of Board Decks/ Data utilization
• Monthly corporate reporting / forecasting
• Must have excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online