Nuke Pipeline TD - Senior Level
This was removed by the employer on 7/24/2023 12:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Nuke Pipeline TD - Senior Level jobs in Remote-US
Search all Nuke Pipeline TD - Senior Level postings
Full Time Job
We'd like to Re-Introduce You to Pixomondo!
PIXOMONDO is a forward-thinking, artist-driven company with an established global network of facilities in both Europe and North America. Our mission is to develop and produce stunning visual effects and innovative entertainment experiences for our clients.
We are in the process of expanding our Vancouver team and are looking for like-minded VFX industry professionals who are excited to get in on the ground floor and explore new terrain as we establish a positive culture within the VFX community.
We believe there is a need for radical transformation across the industry and we will be instruments of change! We believe openness, balancing life and external inspiration, and an opportunity to truly craft your career path are great starting points to being a VFX studio of the future, commencing with our new studio in Vancouver, Canada. Our PXO team continues to expand and explore the frontiers of tech in filmmaking, and we're looking for you!
Who Loves Working here?
Creative visionaries who value contribution to the final product. They have an eye for quality and are consistently in pursuit of technical excellence. Their naturally collaborative spirit brings the team together and they foster community both inside and outside work.
The Mission Ahead:
Reporting to the Global Head of Pipeline, the Nuke Pipeline TD is a mix of both artist and ninja, who has developed an appreciation for a well-optimized pipeline. You will work closely with our team to ideate and implement pipeline improvements that help our production teams work more cohesively, and on time.
Day-to-Day, You'll Accomplish:
• Provides insight and offers effective methods for pipeline development
• Aids in the development and maintenance of applications and creative pipeline tools and techniques to improve productivity
• Provides weekly updates on Pipeline development status, and notifies stakeholders of any upcoming production risks
• Assist with global compositing pipeline
• Responsible for maintaining asset management through Shotgun
• Evaluate and recommend proprietary software
• Attends daily Production and department meetings as required
• Keeps up on current technology trends and tools both hardware and software
Your Track Record:
• 2 years experience as a Comp/Nuke TD in the VFX industry
• 2 years experience with Python
• Extensive knowledge of Nuke
• Strong familiarity with Nuke's Python API and writing Gizmos
• Knowledge of the overall VFX pipeline
• Experience with Windows and Linux
• Familiarity with TCL Responsibilities:
• Provide support to the compositing and prep departments
• Create global and show-based scripts and tools
• Support for shot-based issues together with leads and supervisors
• Communicate technical issues to IT or Pipeline
• Work on a road map for future pipeline
• Do code reviews and give productive feedback to team members.
• Submit your own code for code review
• UI development using PySide / PyQt
• Experience with Regular Expressions
• Experience with BlinkScript
• Reasonably comfortable with Shotgun and Deadline API
• Experience as a compositing artist
Must be eligible to work in Canada
Include your current resume, link to your reel, reel breakdown, and rate.
Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
Not sure if You're a Fit? Drop Us a Line to Say Hello!
At Pixomondo, we believe that culture and diversity feed creativity. We value each individual employee's unique perspective and understand that in fostering equality and inclusion, we design a more engaging entertainment experience for everyone around the globe.