Nuke Pipeline TD - Junior Level
Full Time Job
Pixomondo is a forward-thinking, artist-driven company with an established global network of facilities in both Europe and North America. Our mission is to develop and produce stunning visual effects and innovation entertainment experiences for our clients.
Our PXO team continues to expand and explore the frontiers of tech in filmmaking, and we're looking for you!
Who Loves Working here?
Creative visionaries who value contribution to the final product. They have an eye for quality and are consistently in pursuit of technical excellence. Their naturally collaborative spirit brings the team together and they foster community both inside and outside work.
The Mission Ahead:
You will work closely with our team to ideate and implement pipeline improvements that help our production teams work more cohesively, and on time.
Day-to-Day, You'll Accomplish:
• Provides insight and offer effective methods for pipeline development
• Aids in the development and maintenance of applications and creative pipeline tools and techniques to improve productivity
• Provides weekly updates on Pipeline development status, and notifies stakeholders of any upcoming production risks
• Assist with global compositing pipeline
• Responsible for maintaining asset management through Shotgun
• Evaluate and recommend proprietary software
• Attends daily Production and department meetings as required
• Keeps up on current technology trends and tools both hardware and software
Your Track Record:
• 1 years of experience as Comp/Nuke TD in the VFX industry
• 1 years of experience with Python
• Knowledge of Nuke
• Knowledge of color management and OCIO workflows
• Familiarity with Nuke's Python API and writing Gizmos
• Knowledge of the overall VFX pipeline
• Experience with Windows and Linux
• Familiarity with TCL
• Familiarity with source control tools such as Git
• Provide support to the compositing, prep and IO departments
• Develop and maintain global and show based scripts and tools
• Support for shot based issues together with 2D pipeline team
• Attend daily standups with Pipeline Team
• Write user and technical documentation
• Communicate technical issues to IT or Pipeline
• Take part in code reviews. Submit your own, and provide constructive feedback on the TDs code
• UI development using PySide/PyQT
• Comfortable with ShotGrid and Deadline API
• Experience with Regular Expressions
• Ability to write clear and concise documentation
• Experience as a compositing artist
Must be eligible to work in North America, with existing citizenship or permit, as this position is offered under an employment contract only, not freelance. Include your current resume, link to your reel if relevant, and rate.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!