North America Production Accountant
Full Time Job
• 2 years of experience – preferably in a post-production or advertising environment (VFX industry knowledge is an asset although not required)
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel
• SAP knowledge preferred
• Knowledge of Canadian Rebates a plus
• Must have exceptional communication/client relationship skills to bridge the gap between finance and producers/creative directors.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of urgency to achieve results
• Team work with remote team members and the ability to create a sound working relationship.
Duties & Responsibilities:
With offices all over the globe, Pixomondo is a leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for film, television and location-based entertainment.
will include but not be limited to:
• Manage all aspects of the Revenue Cycle, which include but not limited to
• Project setup in SAP
• Project revenue, cost and invoicing reconciliation
• Follow up with Producers on outstanding billing approvals
• Client billing and sales order tracking
• Producer sheet tracking and project information reconciliations to SAP
• Monthly revenue recognition with Financial Controller
• Perform cost analysis of bids and projects using SAP system and manual P&L spreadsheets based on producer needs.
• Work with the Financial Planning and Analysis team to perform weekly revenue forecasting for North America.
• Provide weekly project cost summaries.
• Reconciliation of Deferred Income and Revenue Allocation by Profit Centre
• Review all projects, and outstanding items with Producers and prepare projects for closing in a timely manner
• Update new client information
• Maintain paperwork and project information for audit needs
• Preparation and distribution of internal Operational reports to head of departments and management
• Weekly debtors meeting with Production
• Internal/External audit POC along with Financial Controller
• Ad-hoc reporting, tasks and projects as required
• Reports to: Group Financial Controller
• Travel: N/A
• Workplace: Vancouver Office
• Priority will be given to Canadian/Canadian PR applicants.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online