Modeling & Texture Artist
Full Time Job
• 3 years experience with Maya modeling and texturing.
• Experience in Maya, Mari, Zbrush, and Arnold.
• Experience working in feature film projects.
• Experience in working in full CG shows is a plus.
• Creative problem-solving skills. • Excellent attention to detail, good organization, and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create high quality, accurate models and UVs based on initial concepts and reference
• Implement improvements/changes based on review feedback and Supervisor/Lead direction
• Texture assets using a wide range of reference material and tools.
• Ensure continuity and support other asset departments such as lookdev and rigging
• Work with the team to execute the desired look of complicated CG models, including creatures and/or hard surface models, including real world vehicles and environments.
• Responsible for creating textures, colors, and organic surface qualities needed in the completion of CG creatures and hard-surface models used in production.
• Proactively recommend ongoing pipeline improvements. Identify issues, provide solutions and escalate as needed.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online