Full Time Job
• 3 years matte painting experience in a production environment
• Experience with advanced matte painting techniques including, appropriate layering, scene management and reference gathering
• Excellent skills in Photoshop
• Good knowledge of the basic principles of 2.5D/3D Projections in Nuke and Maya. This includes camera setup, modeling for projections, color space, projection setup, layer management and delivery to compositing.
• Technical experience in photography or lighting with an emphasis on color and composition
• UV mapping workflow experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and under the pressure of tight deadlines
End Date: Aug. 31, 2020
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online