Full Time Job
• 5 years of production experience.
• Demo reel required, high quality.
• Proficient in Photoshop and Maya.
• Knowledge of and some experience with Nuke.
• Thorough knowledge of advanced matte painting techniques including color space, digital paint techniques and Photoshop file management (file format, bit depth resolution or appropriate layering of elements).
• A good understanding and application of basic perspective as a basis for a form building/correcting strategy in the creation of the digital environments.
• Technical proficiency in photography with an emphasis on composition, depth, lighting, and color.
• Working knowledge of the basic principles of 3D texture projections in Maya.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to create photorealistic environments using 2D, 2.5D and 3D projection methods.
• Must have a strong artistic background and a sharp eye for detail.
• A high comfort level with 3D tools and projecting in Nuke.
• Work with live action footage, digital still photography, rendered CG elements and digital paint to create believable environments that are to be seamlessly integrated into the film.
• This will require an artist who is comfortable in a variety of implementations, be it 2D backdrops, textured elements/fixes, and complex 2.5D/3D projections.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online