Full Time Job
• Provide support and development of tools and procedures to extend and enhance the pipeline.
• Assist artists with troubleshooting of shots. Issues may include problems with fur, clothing, particle effects, animation, and rendering.
• Support and work with multiple departments, including Modeling, Animation, Lighting, FX, and Research and Development.
• Optimize scenes for viewport & render
• Ensure software development follows studio policies and guidelines.
• Work closely with other Technical Directors, Production Supervisors, VFX Supervisors, and Production Engineering to maintain and further the production pipeline.
• Assist in training and mentoring of other Entry Level staff and work closely with other Associate Technical Directors.
• Strong Knowledge of Maya and VRAY as well as Arnold
• 2 years experience in visual effects
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a strong team environment
• Previous experience in a Visual Effects production environment
• Experience with tool integration into existing or new pipelines.
• Willingness to share knowledge
• Strong understanding of rendering methods
• Strong programming skills. Proficiency in Python and Mel Script
• Experience of real-world lighting and photography is a plus
• Knowledge of C an/or C is a plus
• HOUDINI / MANTRA experience would be a PLUS
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online