Full Time Job
• Provide support and development of tools and procedures to extend and enhance the pipeline.
• Assist artists with troubleshooting of shots. Issues may include problems with fur, clothing, particle effects, animation, and rendering.
• Support and work with multiple departments, including Modeling, Animation, Lighting, FX, and Research and Development.
• Optimize scenes for view port & render
• Ensure software development follows studio policies and guidelines.
• Work closely with other Technical Directors, Production Supervisors, VFX Supervisors, and Production Engineering to maintain and further the production pipeline.
• Assist in training and mentoring of other Entry Level and Associate Technical Directors
• Production experience in computer animation, visual effects, or game industry
• Experience with tool integration into existing or new pipelines.
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• Strong programming skills. Proficiency in C, C , Object Oriented Programming, Python and/or Perl desired.
• Extensive knowledge of Maya is necessary
Learn about life in China:PXO China
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online