Full Time Job
Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award-winning work. Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.
- 3 years of Lighting experience in visual effects
- Strong Knowledge of Maya, Arnold, and Nuke
- Strong understanding of rendering methods (Render Setup) & shading models
- Previous experience performing Look Development tasks
- Experience of photo-real lighting
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a strong team environment
- Experience with Shotgun would be an asset
- Be comfortable with a Windows/Linux OS environment
- Houdini experience (Solaris) a plus!
- Unreal Engine experience a plus!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and design lighting for complex scenes.
- Look development of assets, environments, and FX elements.
- Work with supervisors, leads, and compositing team to ensure all elements reach the desired look and delivery.
- Ability to self-troubleshoot renders.
- Pre-composite shots in Nuke.
- Sustain great team dynamics.
- Maintain shot quotas set by production and leads.
- Key-Lighting and templated shots for propagations and sequences (Senior.)
- Ability to identify problematic shots that may affect delivery schedules and communicate concerns to leads and supervisors.
- Ensure shot continuity.
• Must be eligible to work in the EU
• This position could be remote