Full Time Job
• 3 years of working experience or an extraordinary demo reel/portfolio.
• Excellent knowledge of Maya.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to take on a delegated task with minimal supervision.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interpret and conceptualize the film script according to the Supervisor's instructions.
• Create scenes and shots by place characters, props and environments according to the storyboard/previz.
• Put the characters in key poses to define their actions and movements.
• Place tracked cameras and geometries properly in 3D space according to the live actions plate.
• Define camera angles and animate them, if applicable.
• Adapt shot staging according to the composition.
• Check the conformity and continuity of the sequences.
• Maintain timing and production quotas given by the Production.
• Execute the corrections requested by the Supervisor and the Director by showing an analytic mind.
• Organize work and prepare presentation elements for approval.
• Communicate and seek information if necessary.
• Maintain good team dynamics.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online