Junior Production Accountant
Full Time Job
PXO delivers industry-leading Virtual Production and Visual Effects expertise and solutions for premium Film and Episodic content. Technology and innovation is forefront, partnering with clients on solutions to deliver on their creative expectations for film and episodic content.
Having received over 20 industry award wins and nominations, we are a trusted partner for storytellers and showrunners to create iconic, visually stunning work worldwide. This includes work on Martin Scorsese's Academy Award winning Hugo to HBO's Emmy winning Game of Thrones, through to Amazon's The Boys, HBO's House of the Dragon, and Netflix's upcoming movie The Pale Blue Eye. (Moonfall, See, The Orville, Winning Time, Matilda).
We're excited to share a new, rare opportunity for a new member to join our finance team!
We're looking for a Junior Production Accountant to work closely with the Production Accountant and Production teams to support financial efficiency and reporting.
• Create client invoice and follow up with Producers on outstanding payments owed and invoices to be raised
• Work closely with producers to understand billing schedules and implement efficiently
• Perform a weekly AR Aging review with the Production accountant and action any specific requests for collection
• Follow up with clients on past due invoices and ensure timely payment receipt. Will provide accurate details on applying cash to the correct invoices
• Forecast and update project payment schedules
• Manage the monthly PO review with Production and communicate with Group Finance for potential accruals or savings
• Create POs adhering to PXO internal processes and controls
• Raises and reconcile intercompany invoices for North America
• Reconciliation of project reports to SAP via feedback from the Production teams
• Support the finance team with annual audits & maintain necessary documentation
• Maintains the SAP client creation portfolio
• Ad-hoc reporting, ability and eagerness to quickly pick up new tasks and projects as required
Experience and Attributes:
• Business/accounting/financial degree or equivalent qualification
• 1-2 years relevant financial work experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
• VFX industry knowledge desirable but not essential
• SAP knowledge desirable
• Motivated by a challenge/problem and with an ability to problem solve
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
• Ability to focus on completion of tasks in a timely manner to meet deadlines
• Excellent communicator, written and verbal
• Inquisitive and proactive approach to work