Full Time Job
• 2 years production experience using Houdini in film/commercials (knowledge of Maya is a plus)
• Knowledge of particles, fluids (smoke, dust, water), fracturing, MEL/Python
• Thorough knowledge of Arnold
• A demo reel showing a strong sense of composition, light and color
• Excellent communication skills and technical knowledge
• Ability to follow creative & technical briefs with regard to the production schedule and set milestones
• Ability to work with animation, lighting & compositing as necessary in order to meet FX animation objectives
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
• Should be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume, link to your reel, shot vfx breakdown and rate.
• Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject ''FX Artist'' to
Please no walk in applicants.
Priority will be given to Canadian applicants.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online