Filmmaker / Videographer
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
- Ability to shoot, edit, and direct your own content
- Must have own camera and equipment
- At least one working example that shows a strong sense of direction, light and pacing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create intercompany videos and promo pieces for Pixomondo
- Work with a team to film and edit shots according to production requests
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online