Full Time Job
– Technical proficiency in photography with an emphasis on composition, depth, lighting and color
– Very good technical experience in photography or lighting with an emphasis on color and composition
– Good communication (fluent in English and/or German) and interpersonal skills
– Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate
– Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and under the pressure of tight deadlines
– 3 years matte painting experience in a production environment
– Basic Knowledge of 3DsMax & NUKE – open to other programs
– Knowledge of Nuke and UV mapping workflow experience is a plus
– UV mapping workflow experience is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Environment Artist to support our team in Stuttgart.
You are responsible for producing high-quality lighting and rendering for our CG scenes.
You would be also responsible for Look Dev and Look Consistency.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online