Full Time Job
• At least 3 years' experience in concept design/visual development;
• Knowledge of human anatomy, traditional painting and drawing methods, and experience in Photoshop;
• Demonstrable skill in 3D tools such as Mudbox, Zbrush and Maya;
• Superior eye for light, value, color and composition;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create & design conceptual artwork for current projects under directions of the Artistic Director and the Producers;
• Develop the project's artistic vision;
• Complete the packs with references for colors and materials;
• Establish Light-Keys for the Lighting team;
• Understand and interpret color scripts;
• Assemble influential research & reference material for the 3D team;
• Complete other related tasks as necessary and as asked for by management.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online