Full Time Job
– Understanding of photography, composition, lighting, color and motion
– Extremely strong understanding of Nuke compositing software required
– Experience and knowledge of stereoscopic tools and methods desired
– Demonstrated leadership qualities
– Strong communication skills
– Time Management and organizational skills
– Aesthetically and creatively solid and capable of producing highest quality images
– Professional in all dealings with Production and crew
– Team player who takes direction well
– Dependable under pressure with attention to detail
– You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
– Experience in a supervisory role.
– 5 years of experience in visual effects.
– Demo reel that shows strong artistic skills including a strong sense of color, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition.
– Expert knowledge of Nuke (5 years) is required.
– Comfortable with 3D compositing in Nuke.
– Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high-quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards.
– The desire and passion to learn, be better and make others around you better.
– Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Key role in driving the overall direction of the 2D department as well as building up a world class compositing team.
– Lead, motivate and mentor our Compositing team to ensure all elements are complete and on time from beginning to end of each project
– Responsible for the management of the compositing team, the quality of the compositing work and an overview and development of the 2D pipeline across projects.
– Leads by example and maintains a hands-on compositing role, but also takes on project specific duties including monitoring shot and overall project progress.
– Complete or assist with shots for each project
– Define techniques to complex visual effects shots and work with other departments and offices to completion.
– Assist in recruitment, reviewing reels and making recommendations
– Liaise directly with VFX Supervisor / Producer and delegate the compositing needs of the project(s) to the compositing team as well as represents the voice of the compositing crew with respect to workload and pipeline environment.
ALL NON-EU APPLICANTS MUST ALREADY HAVE PERMISSION TO WORK IN THE EU.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online