Commercial Animation Director
Full Time Job
• Bachelor's degree in animationrelated field is preferred- Outstanding skillset of client communication, concept visualization, storytelling and high sense of responsibility are required.
• 5 years experience as leading role in animation studio is preferred, experience of leading role in creative industry would be a must.
• Proven record of art-directing on animated commercial projects with high quality.
• Great expertiseof common-used softwares including PS, AE, AI, C4D, maya, etc
• Great knowledge/experience on using engines such as UE4/Unity is preferred.
• Outstanding English communication skill is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Determine how best to represent a concept/story visually
• Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
• Create concept paintings and other benchmark assets that establish quality expectations and inspire others.
• Visually tackle problems in collaboration with the broader team,including other PXO facilities, artists, art leads, and design leads.
• Direct and support artists across multiple art disciplines and review their works.
• Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style
• Present designs to clients for approval
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online