Full Time Job
We'd like to Re-Introduce You to Pixomondo!
PIXOMONDO is a forward-thinking, artist-driven company with an established global network of facilities in both Europe and North America. Our mission is to develop and produce stunning visual effects and innovative entertainment experiences for our clients.
We are in the process of expanding our Vancouver team and are looking for like-minded VFX industry professionals who are excited to get in on the ground floor and explore new terrain as we establish a positive culture within the VFX community.
We believe there is a need for radical transformation across the industry and we will be instruments of change! We believe openness, balancing life and external inspiration, and an opportunity to truly craft your career path are great starting points to being a VFX studio of the future, commencing with our new studio in Vancouver, Canada. Our PXO team continues to expand and explore the frontiers of tech in filmmaking, and we're looking for you!
Who Loves Working here?
Creative visionaries who value contribution to the final product. They have an eye for quality and are consistently in pursuit of technical excellence. Their naturally collaborative spirit brings the team together and they foster community both inside and outside work.
The Mission Ahead:
With dynamic, people-first leadership, impeccable prioritization, and the ability to toggle between the holistic vision and the daily challenges, the CG Supervisor at Vancouver's Pixomondo studio will be instrumental in ensuring the production team has the guidance and tools they need to succeed. They will ensure our work quality lives up to the standards of our studio's reputation for excellence and will be a key participant in bringing fresh ideas and implementation to support a virtual production studio that balances great work with a caring approach to production management.
Day-to-Day, You'll Accomplish:
• Manage a production team of 3d artists within established timeframes
• Assign tasks to team members and offer mentoring and guidance
• Supervise and review the work of team members
• Participate in the planning of productions, set supervision, and quality of work
• Provide feedback to pipeline on custom tools and show tools as needed
• Preemptively flag any potential bottlenecks with show leadership as needed''
Your Track Record:
• 3 years of experience as a CG Supervisor in a production environment
• Excellent knowledge of Maya, Houdini, and Nuke
• Excellent and expert knowledge in Arnold
• Thorough understanding of all steps of VFX production
• A strong Demo Reel showing artistic sensibility and creative problem solving
• Excellent attention to detail and a desire to deliver consistently high-quality work
• Distinct sense for composition, light, and colour and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to work and lead within a strong team environment, willingness to share knowledge
Not sure if You're a Fit? Drop Us a Line to Say Hello!
At Pixomondo, we believe that culture and diversity feed creativity. We value each individual employee's unique perspective and understand that in fostering equality and inclusion, we design a more engaging entertainment experience for everyone around the globe.