Cg Asset Generalist
Full Time Job
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in Canada, Germany, and the US. We are recruiting for various positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
• 3 years working experience in Modeling/texturing/shading
• Good knowledge of MAYA, ZBrush, and Substance Painter
• Good knowledge of Arnold
• Problem-solving skills; including the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong portfolio showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving
• Ability to work within a strong team environment, and willingness to share knowledge
• Motivated, flexible, willing to learn.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Unreal Engine experience a plus
• Must be eligible to work in British Columbia