Associate Producer / VFX Producer
Full Time Job
• 4 years work experience infilm industry, familiar with film development, pre-production, and understanding of filmmaking.
• Experienced with Shotgun.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well-organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• Experiences and knowledge of post production techniques and terminology is apl
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees client correspondence and acts as primary liaison with all client-side parties
• Supports PrevizSupervisor and Art Director in client reviews and facilitates feedback to client
• Associate EPon budget and schedule estimation before each projec Constantly update and monitor budget situation during production
• Identifies potential production problems and works with Production and Supervisors to ensure creative decisions can be completed within budget and on schedule
• Responsible for the management of client turnover schedules
• Schedules and manages facility deliveries, including trailers and other special requirements; communicates changes to EP and studio management team
• Works with Production Accountant to manage all aspects of show budget, including accurate projections, and weekly reporting
• Monitors changes to scope of work, including shot turnover re-bidding; maintains documentation for all changes and issues client change orders as needed
• Mentors Production staff and participates in show performance appraisal process and post-mortems
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online