Full Time Job
• Most importantly, we need you to be a good designer, all the following points show us that you have responsibility and basic knowledge. Your reel is the most important part for us. Ideally with 3D generalist background.
• As our focus is on commercial advertisement, we need you to be strong in Cinema 4D and Photoshop. AE and AI is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in design related field is preferred but not required- Outstanding skillset of client communication, concept visualization, storytelling and high sense of responsibility
• 5 years experience as leading role in creative industry ( not limited in commercial, film background also welcomed)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Determine how best to represent a concept visually
• Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
• Develop the overall look or style of a concept
• Contributions to experience / digital installation design including screen-based and immersive installations
• Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by staff members
• Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style
• Coordinate activities with other artistic or creative departments
• Present designs to clients for approval
• Supervise design staf
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online