Full Time Job
1. Controlling the overall visual concept and ensuring the consistency of all design elements
2. Responsible for experience / digital installation design including screen-based and immersive installations
3. Communicate with clients to develop an artistic approach and style and present designs to clients for approval
4. Coordinate with other departments to supervise and review design staffs and their works.
1. Bachelor's degree in design related field is preferred but not required
2. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, typography, motion graphics, some 3D. Software will include Keynote, Adobe Suite specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and C4D
3. Good knowledge of creative technology solutions and proactive collaborator
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online