3D Environment Artist
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 8:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for 3D Environment Artist jobs in Montreal-QC
Search all 3D Environment Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a 3D Environment Artist?
Full Time Job
• 3 years experience in creating CG environments for film or TV
• Excellent skills in Houdini, organic and hard surface sculpting in Zbrush, Substance Suite, Maya.
• Understanding advanced matte painting techniques including appropriate layering, scene management and reference gathering.
• Technical experience in photography or lighting with an emphasis on color and composition.
• Experience with ifx Clarisse, GAEA or World Creator, Python a plus.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadline.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and rate.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
• Submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please no walk in applicants.