3D Environment Artist
Full Time Job
• 3 years experience in creating CG environments for film or TV
• Excellent skills in Houdini, organic and hard surface sculpting in Zbrush, Substance Suite, Maya.
• Understanding advanced matte painting techniques including appropriate layering, scene management and reference gathering.
• Technical experience in photography or lighting with an emphasis on color and composition.
• Experience with ifx Clarisse, GAEA or World Creator, Python a plus.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadline.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and rate.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
• Submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please no walk in applicants.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online