3D / Cg Generalist
Full Time Job
3D/CG Generalist (Maya)
• Demo reel that shows strong artistic skills including a strong sense of color, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a strong team environment
• 2 years of working experience or an extraordinary Generalist demo reel
• Excellent knowledge in Maya
• Knowledge of Arnold
• Knowledge in 3D Studio Max, Z-Brush and Nuke is a plus
• Strong skill set in animating, modeling, texturing, lighting and compositing
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced 3D/CG Generalist to support our team in Montreal.
Priority will be given to Canadian applicants or with Canadian open work permits.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online